Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ola!!

Yep! In the end I decided to have a blog… sounds a bit strange to have a blog but it’s an easy way to send news to the friends! I don’t promise that it will be upgraded frequently but I do promise that it will be full of writing mistakes!!

7 comments:

  1. Luís, it is my pleasure to be the first follower of what I hope will become an awesome blog! Can't wait to see the nice pictures and read all the stories from your Moçambique adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu vou ser o primeiro a ter o prazer de escrever em Português de Portugal! =)
    Um grande abraço e obrigado pela enorme ajuda desde que cheguei a Holanda!

    XOXO lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. will be looking forward to the news

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh noooo!
    Are you really seriously going to use the internet and a cellphone?
    What happened?

    Volgens mij ben je aan het hallucineren :P

    Hihi!
    Beijinho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Depois da Holanda, Moçambique, tem cuidado com o regime eutéctico divorciado do material e as diferenças de temperatura e mudanças de fase.

    Grande Abraço. Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  6. so its getting closer and closer:) Eat as much as you can of the delicious Portuguese food, you will miss that alot.

    cheers
    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boa viagem Luís!! Ainda estás em Pt ou já estás algures em Joburg/Maputo/the middle of nowhere...heheheheeh ;) Obrigada pelas informações sobre esse site! Diverte-te, boa sorte com tudo e espero poder visitar-te lá!! Mantemos contacto! Tchauuuuuu Bjs

    ReplyDelete