Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nico the dog!











Ok! Let’s talk about my pets! As you can imagine here is not so common to have the pets… Ok, if you consider that pets are the animals that you have at home, in that case is another story, chickens, lams, leasers, scorpions, cockroach, rats, etc… I can’t consider the chickens and the lams as a pet, because I like to eat them, in the end it would to said to kill them, so I don’t have them at home… I will not explain wish ones I have at home place, otherwise someone could get shocked, I’m just gin to talk about “Nico”.
Nico is the volunteers’ dog! Lately I needed to start teaching him… he killed 2 chickens at the village, even having a nicer meals then lot of people around that bastard doesn’t learn… we hope that he will learner (it’s still young) otherwise we need to send him back :s Nico is one of the main reason to get dirty every were… some days is quite impossible to leave home without getting finger prints of Nico on the cloths…
But is our best guard! At night he stays lying in front of our door and at minimum movement the alarm is on!!
I’m going to share with you a secret of Nico, his favorite spot to go drink water is our 20l shower bucket!! It’s the only spot were there is kind of cold water during the day…

1 comment:

  1. heeeeiii luis! big warm greetings from bangladesh! well i'm glad to see you made a new friend (even if he gives you rabies :P) it sounds like you're having a great time (marriage proposals and all) and doing great things. how is the project? sorry i hadn't visited your blog sooner... not a lot of internet over here... our situation is not quite as remote as yours but the water issues seem similar. take care of yourself and hope to read more stories!

    ReplyDelete