No one at home, al my room mates where gone for one week, the right time for the experience! The minimum salary at the field is around 40 euros per month… divide by 4 weeks, 10 euros…with my age here I should have several kids and at least one wife, lets make 3 kids and 1 wife… 10 euros divided by 5 persons it’s 2 euros!! 2 euros to leave during one week!... My garden is not giving vegetables yet, the right simulation of hungry season :p
When you work for a company you have right of mata-bicho (breackfast) and lunch, ok, I would eat something for sure! For breakfast I had every day plain flour mush with sugar, of curse no cutlery… there are two options, take the plate and eat directly from it or go and get a leaf of cashew tree, I hade enough days to try both! Some of the days I had the opportunity to get some bbq maize at half of the morning, huuuuuum
Lunch, most of the days was “xima” that is kind of hard maize flour mush with something, beans, or some kind of carry… one day was some kind of carry with dry fish and we were lucky, one day we had rice!! To drink I took always the artemisa tea, is good for malaria prevention, but is the most disgusting thing that I dunk up to now…
For dinner… some mandioca, some bbq maize… I need to safe money to give food to Nico (the dog)… One day I was lucky again I was invited to have xima with chicken in one the villages that I was doing a field activity, normally I don’t accept, I know that is not polite but if I eat, I know that some one of the family will not eat… but this time was different, I eat with them, but I didn’t drink… the water as brown, no, was not hot chocolate…I forgot to say that during that week I didn’t use coal, I spend some time looking around fro wood… and no gel shower or shampoo, just normal soap… and no solar panel for the illumination… but... there are limits i used toilet paper...
During this time I hade a filter to filter the water that the normal price would be 6…7euros, I was not sleeping on the floor, on the mud and I didn’t need to thing about saving money for clothes, buying a radio, etc… Was steal hard, but end of the week I did know that was going to be hover, but there is people that spends one life like this…
When you work for a company you have right of mata-bicho (breackfast) and lunch, ok, I would eat something for sure! For breakfast I had every day plain flour mush with sugar, of curse no cutlery… there are two options, take the plate and eat directly from it or go and get a leaf of cashew tree, I hade enough days to try both! Some of the days I had the opportunity to get some bbq maize at half of the morning, huuuuuum
Lunch, most of the days was “xima” that is kind of hard maize flour mush with something, beans, or some kind of carry… one day was some kind of carry with dry fish and we were lucky, one day we had rice!! To drink I took always the artemisa tea, is good for malaria prevention, but is the most disgusting thing that I dunk up to now…
For dinner… some mandioca, some bbq maize… I need to safe money to give food to Nico (the dog)… One day I was lucky again I was invited to have xima with chicken in one the villages that I was doing a field activity, normally I don’t accept, I know that is not polite but if I eat, I know that some one of the family will not eat… but this time was different, I eat with them, but I didn’t drink… the water as brown, no, was not hot chocolate…I forgot to say that during that week I didn’t use coal, I spend some time looking around fro wood… and no gel shower or shampoo, just normal soap… and no solar panel for the illumination… but... there are limits i used toilet paper...
During this time I hade a filter to filter the water that the normal price would be 6…7euros, I was not sleeping on the floor, on the mud and I didn’t need to thing about saving money for clothes, buying a radio, etc… Was steal hard, but end of the week I did know that was going to be hover, but there is people that spends one life like this…
No comments:
Post a Comment