My birthday night I got a special gift… fever, diarrhea, sweat, head pain… ok, the normal symptoms of malaria… but was strange, the night before to celebrate I had quite some gin tonic… tonic water has quinine that is the most strong medicinal for malaria,
1st thought: maybe next time I should drink more :P
2nd thought: I’m at the city, let’s go to the hospital before going to the bushes…I’m the only lucky one of my work group that didn’t get malaria yet!
Most of the times the hospitals don’t have a doctor, only nurses… This one had one doctor but was on holidays… so I was cheeked by a nurse. We agreed that the best was to do the malaria test! The laboratorial technician was not there… but after one hour he showed up! The test was negative… is it good or bad!! I’m still a live and no diarrhea, no fever… I’m still the lucky one…
2nd thought: I’m at the city, let’s go to the hospital before going to the bushes…I’m the only lucky one of my work group that didn’t get malaria yet!
Most of the times the hospitals don’t have a doctor, only nurses… This one had one doctor but was on holidays… so I was cheeked by a nurse. We agreed that the best was to do the malaria test! The laboratorial technician was not there… but after one hour he showed up! The test was negative… is it good or bad!! I’m still a live and no diarrhea, no fever… I’m still the lucky one…
Olá
ReplyDeleteBlog bem realizado, parabéns!
Voltarei com mais tempo.
Um abraço desde Portugal
Ufff
ReplyDeleteainda bem :)
beijinhos!